KLINGERSIL® C-4430 offers outstanding stress retention and resistance to hot water and steam.
KLINGERSIL® C-4430 is made of an optimum combination of aramid fibres and reinforced fiberglass, bonded with Nitrile (NBR) rubber. It is an exceptional gasket material for steam and high temperature applications sealing liquids at temperatures up to 800°F (426°C) and gases and steam at temperatures up to 500°F (260°C).
KLINGERSIL® C-4430 is resistant to water and steam at higher temperatures as well as to Oil, gases, salt solutions, fuels, alcohols, moderate organic and inorganic acids, hydrocarbons, lubricants and refrigerants.
- Optimum combination of synthetic and glass fibres
- Outstanding stress relaxation
- Dimensionally stable
- Suitable for high temperature steam and water
- Better resistance against hydrocarbons
- Suitable for many different media.
|Thickness (in stock)
|Line Call Out
|Certificates and Approvals